Add economic value by creating an organisation capable of meeting every customer requirement in terms of quality, reliability and competitiveness. Maintain focus on economics value addition through continuous improvement of quality of products, process and service.
- The Indsil Group has a key presence in the ferro chrome and low carbon silico manganese industries.
- Both products are important ingredients in Stainless Steel making.
- Indsil runs a 75,000 tpy ferro chrome smelter in the Sultanate of Oman along with captive chrome mine resources.
- Indsil’s capacity for low carbon silico manganese is 45,000 tpy located across 3 smelters within India.
- The group also runs 2 captive power plants viz., a 21 MW hydro power plant in Rajakkad, Idukki Dist., Kerala and a 12 MW Coal fired plant in Raipur, Chhattisgarh.